Best Insoles for Shoes that are Too Big
Best Insoles for Shoes that are Too Big
Using insoles can make a big difference in your walking or running experience. If you are looking for the best insoles for shoes that are too big, then you have landed on the right page!
There are many shoes that offer removable insoles feature so you can insert your own pair according to the needs of your feet. Most insoles are designed for people with feet problems such as heel pain, ankle pain, plantar fasciitis and others. Insoles provide additional comfort to your feet while decreasing the risks of injury. Looking for the best insoles for shoes that are too big can be tough as there are so many options available in the market.
Right Type of Insoles for Your Feet
The right pair of insoles can improve comfort when you are walking, running or working out. Proper insoles can also reduce both pain and stress placed on your heels or joints whenever you move rapidly. If you are spending the whole day walking or running around on hard surfaces, it is just right to get yourself good quality insoles to prevent possible injuries and other health issues.
Before we jump to the best insoles for shoes that are too big, let us take a look first for the right type of insole that your feet need. You need to consider any medical or foot problems that you may have before buying insoles as this can have an impact on how well the insoles will work. Here are the common types of insoles.
Orthotic insoles are designed to give support to the heel and metatarsal area. It also provides specific arch support for people with either low arches or high arches. These insoles can help in enhancing feet alignment for better motion control when walking, running or working out. Depending on the needs of the feet, it can come with thicker insoles for better shock absorption.
Orthotic insoles are usually firmer than gel or arch support insoles. It may feel awkward from the start but will also be comfortable when using it for some time. Once people get used to orthotic insoles, they tend to love it.
Arch Support Insoles
If you spend your day walking or running a lot with poor arch support, the area around your arches may hurt for some time. In cases like this, it is recommended to buy arch support insoles. Arch support insoles provide additional comfort for people with high or low arches. These insoles can also give additional balance and perfect for those who experience pain around the arch.
Athletic or trainer insoles are designed to give more support to trainers or athletes. The insoles provide support for arches, heels and toe area for better motion control during physical activities. Athletic insoles also have better shock absorption for activities that require extreme use of the feet such as football, basketball and soccer.
Depending on the sports or activity, athletic insoles can be made of foam, rubber or gel. If you are a trainer or an athlete and you are also looking for the best insoles for shoes that are too bigfor you, you should consider getting athletic insoles.
Gel insoles are designed to give additional comfort to the feet through the soft gel material. These insoles can decrease stress and also absorbs shock. These insoles are perfect for people experiencing mild foot and joint pains as gel insoles are very soft. Slipping these inside the shoes can lessen the hardness of walking or running on concrete surfaces.
If you do not have any foot problems or you just want to get the best insoles for shoes that are too big, gel insoles can provide you the comfort and softness that you are looking for.
These insoles are designed to provide accurate foot alignment and place the foot in correct position. Corrective insoles are usually made with medium arch to correct the alignment. It also has medium heel support to prevent the feet from slipping when walking or running. The layers can be customized to properly fit your feet.
Heel Support Insoles
You can buy partial or full heel support insoles. These are designed specifically for people who need additional support for the heels. It can reduce stress placed on the heel area during long standing, walking and running. Heel support insoles can also keep the feet steady inside the shoes to avoid slipping especially for shoes that are too big.
The softness or stiffness of heel support insoles can differ depending on your type for shoes as well as the support your feet need.
Diabetic / Arthritic Insoles
There are also insoles that are designed specifically for people with diabetic or arthritic condition. These insoles can provide a bit of pressure relief to make walking easier and better. Diabetic / Arthritic insoles automatically shape itself according to the person’s feet. If you are dealing with these health conditions, it is best to visit a podiatrist or orthodontist to determine the right insoles for your shoes.
Top 5 Best Insoles According to Customer Reviews
Looking for the best insoles can be difficult as there are so many options that you can choose from. To make it easier for you, we have conducted a research and gathered the best insoles according to customer reviews. Whether you need additional comfort, support or motion control, here are the five best insoles for shoes that are too big.
#1 Superfeet Premium Shoe Insoles, Green - Best Insoles for Shoes That Are Too Big
Superfeet has helped people a lot by giving them better walking, running and even standing experiences. The Superfeet Premium Shoe Insoles give ultimate comfort for the feet and adds extra support and structure so tasks can be finished easier. It comes with anti-bacteria coating which makes it one of the best insoles for shoes that are too big. These insoles can also fit to almost all footwear so they can surely fit with your favorite shoes, clogs or sneakers.
If you are also experiencing foot pain, heel pain or arch pain, you must try Superfeet Premium Shoe Insoles.
- These insoles fit most footwear styles so you can use it to almost all types of your shoes with factory removable insoles.
- It comes natural NXT anti-bacterial coating that can prevent foot odor and bacteria.
- It has wide and deep heel cup that provide maximum support and helps with shock absorption.
- The shape helps in stabilization to reduce stress not just on feet but also on ankles and knees.
- It has high density foam for support and long lasting comfort.
- Even though it has arches and heel support, it does not offer great toe support.
- Customers with high arches do not find these insoles comfortable. But customers with medium and low arches find these insoles great.
- Some customers with high arches experienced knee pain.
#2 Dr. Scholl's P.R.O Pain Relief Orthotics for Heavy Duty Support - Best Shoes Insoles 2017
For people experiencing lower body pain, this product is one of the most recommended. Dr.Scholl’s P.R.O. Pain Relief Orthotics for Heavy Duty can provide immediate relief for many types of lower body pain which allows you to complete your tasks faster. Using these insoles can absorb shock from walking and running on hard or rough surfaces. It is also flexible and can imitate the movements of your foot. It is also designed with additional support for men with over 200 pounds.
If you are also experiencing lower back pain such as heel pain or plantar fasciitis, ankle pain, joint pain, these insoles are a great option. Using these can also prevent possible pain in the long run.
- These insoles are clinically proven to relieve lower back pain. It can also reduce stress on legs and feet from walking or running all day which prevent heel pain, ankle pain, joint pain, knee pain and leg pain.
- It has additional support for tall and big men over 200 pounds. The sizes available are from 8 – 14.
- It has unique flexibility that follows the movements of the feet.
- These insoles also provide both support and stability.
- According to some customers, these insoles can be squeaky at times but still very comfortable to wear.
There is not much padding on the toe area.
#3 Superfeet Blue Premium Insoles - Best insoles for shoes 2017
Enter your text here...
These insoles can help in stabilizing your feet. It has deep and structured heel cup and comes with full-length foam for additional comfort and support. The heel cup positions the heel accurately to decrease shock. The biocmechanical shape gives additional support under the feet and only takes a little space inside your shoes.
The insoles have antimicrobial coating to prevent growth of bacteria and foot odor. The bottom has stabilizer cap for more support and accurate structure. It also has closed-cell foam for cushioning and comfort.
- These insoles can fit in most shoes so they will likely fit in any of your favorite shoes such as sneakers and clogs.
- It has NXT anti-bacteria coating that prevents the development of bacteria that can cause foot odor.
- These insoles also attend the needs of people who are suffering from foot pain, heel pain or plantar fasciitis and arch pain. Many customers also love the support these insoles provide.
- Its durable design adds more comfort and support.
- It helps in adapting the flat midsole of the shoes to your feet for comfort and support.
- The insoles can be too narrow for people with very wide feet.
- Some customers have reported that the insoles are hard in the beginning and hurt their feet sometimes.
- The plastic at the bottom squeaks.
#4 Powersteps Unisex Pinnacle Max Insoles - Best insoles for shoes that are too big 2017
The Powerstep Unisex Pinnacle Maxx Insoles are made with synthetic materials and 100 percent anti-microbial polyester. These insoles provide additional stability and firm arch support. It offers additional comfort with controlled soft cushioning. Its anti-microbial top fabric can also keep the feet dry and fresh as it can prevent heat and friction whenever you are doing your tasks. There is also no need to trim the sides and you can easily transfer these insoles from one shoe to another.
These insoles are also designed for people who are suffering from severe pronation. If you are looking for the best insoles for shoes that are too big and you also have severe pronation, these insoles can be the right pair that you are looking for.
- These insoles have anti-microbial top fabric that prevents the growth of bacteria that can cause foot odor.
- Powerstep Unisex Pinnacle Maxx Insole is also easy to transfer from one shoe to another and there is no need to trim the sides just to fit.
- It comes with firm arch support for additional foot stability. It has deeper heel cradle that also provides more motion control and prevents the heel from moving inwards. Most of the users of Powerstep insoles have experienced great improvement when it comes to comfort.
- These insoles are clinically proven to enhance foot functions. These are also effective in treating planter fasciitis or heel pain as they increase the comfort.
- People suffering from over pronation can benefit from these insoles.
- According to some reviews, these insoles are uncomfortable to wear during the first couple of hours.
- Getting the right size can be difficult. It is recommended by many customers to get a size up to enjoy the benefits of the insoles.
#5 Timberland PRO Unisex Anti-Fatigue Technology Replacement Insole
The Timberland PRO anti-fatigue technology insoles are one of the best insoles. It comes with an inverted cone design. These insoles are also lightweight and provide excellent support. It also offers shock absorption feature which is great for walking or running on hard surfaces. The insoles are structurally contoured for cradling the feet which gives supreme support and comfort. The arch design also adapts to any foot shape.
- These insoles feature anti-fatigue technology. It also comes with OrthoLite top layer that regulates the temperature and prevents the growth of bacteria. It can also prevent foot odor.
- The footbed is anatomically contoured that gives supreme support and comfort.
- These insoles work great for low, medium and high arches.
- It is easy to trim these insoles so you can get the accurate size.
- These insoles also provide shock absorption feature so runners and athletes can achieve better running or training experience.
- These insoles need to be trimmed first to get the right size. However, there is no cutting guide included so customers had to use their old insoles.
- The heel area can be very thick which can also affect the way you walk.
Benefits of Buying the Best Insoles
Getting the right pair of insoles has many benefits not only for your feet but also for your overall health. The right insoles can also help you complete your tasks efficiently or finish your workout without experiencing pain.
The best insoles can also reduce back pain, heel pain, joint pain, ankle pain and knee pain. It can also improve arch support. People suffering from plantar fasciitis or over pronation can also be healed faster with the right insoles. It can also prevent bunions, heel spurs, incorrect positioning of the feet and lower back pain.
If you are not experiencing any kind of pain right now and you are just looking for the best insoles for shoes that are too big for you, it is still recommended to invest for the right pair to avoid possible pain in the future. You can also achieve better running, walking or exercising experience with the best insoles.