Tips for Healthy Feet -5 Ways You Need to Know About
Your feet are the “doers” of our bodies, but we fail to give them the care or protection that we do to other parts of the body. We always take the feet for granted. They are there doing their job, facing a list of challenges, from being rammed into stilettos and uncomfortable shoes to being packed inside tight socks or utterly uncomfortable nylon pantyhose. Here are 5 tips for healthy feet that we recomend.
1. Prioritize footcare: While your feet suffers the tortures, you spend all of your effort in considering what to do for the rest of your body. You don't need an elaborate spa treatment to protect your feet. Just a few minutes a day spent on taking care of the feet and choosing the perfect pair of shoes, keeping in mind comfort rather than looks will solve half of your feet related problems. This is the first tips for healthy feet.
2. Hygiene: Remember to wash your feet regularly. Do not miss the part in between the toes!. That means you have to bend your body over to clean every
3. Moisturize: Soak your feet in warm water, try to stay away from Epsom salts because they out dry out the skin and have no advantage at all. Use liquid soap or dishwashing solution instead, they contain skin softeners. After soaking for about 15 minutes, dry using
4. Use comfy shoes: Use good shoes and alternate between different kinds of shoes often. Maintain your shoes by cleaning them often and use talcum powder to get rid of sweaty remains. It’s very important for your shoes to air out and ventilate. The problem of smelly feet can arise because of poor ventilation. You can get rid of smelly feet just by soaking your feet
5. Health conditions: Pregnancy,
December 16, 2016
December 14, 2016
December 13, 2016
December 11, 2016
December 10, 2016